Friday, August 22, 2014

Until tomorrow...


I really resent goodbyes....so I will try to make this quick. Thank you, thank you for giving me a chance. You have made me happier than I have ever been. Even though we had our ups and downs, it was all worth it. We never had a dull moment. It is hard to have to leave you right now, when things were getting so good! But It's for the better! Each of us will be doing our own things, growing and becoming who we are supposed to be. And who knows, maybe in a couple years our paths may cross again! Anyways, I am going to miss you soo much. There won't be a day that you don't cross my mind. Remember that I love you Alyssa. I do, and can't wait till we can see each other again. Goodbye Lyss, remember that you are amazing. That you can become anything that you set your mind to. Never let your guard down, the adversary is just waiting for you to do so. Be the best you that you can be :) The Lord Is here to help and guide you along the path you are meant to take. The Lord and god love you unconditionally!
 I love you . 
(Elder) Jared Collins



P.s. I wrote that before we actually said bye. This next part is what's on my mind afterwards. (Stayed up all night writing it, and looking back on our pictures😭❤️)(and looking at the little momentos that are great memories we had)





Wow, Alyssa. I cannot believe that tonight was it....the last moments that we will have for two years. Im lying here in bed playing over and over in my head every memory that we have..and Lyss, I already miss you so much, knowing that we are both still here but I cannot talk to you or see you. When we were driving around talking about everything, I was trying my hardest to not show how much I was dying inside. Knowing that it was the last time we will hold hands, the last time to scratch your back, the last time holding your waiste as you look at me searching my soul. Sitting there on the top of the hill watching the beautiful storm, holding you in my arms and cherishing every moment. The longer the night went on, the more real it kept becoming. I tried to hold my emotions in, But once I looked at you, and you had just shed the first tear...I couldn't hide them anymore. When we hugged I just couldn't take it anymore....to hold you tight to me for just one last time put me over the tipping point. I never wanted to let go because I knew that once I let go then you will be gone... We sat there for a moment and just looked each other in the eyes so I grabbed you and pulled you in closer and kissed your forehead followed by another long embrace. Then To kiss your lips that one last time...felt like it lasted forever when really is was just a small moment. As I stood there watching you drive away for the last time for 2 years I completely lost it. I sat on the ground and just wept, all I could think about is how much I love you. I am sooo excited to hear about all that will happen while I am gone! You are going to do some amazing things!!! Remember that I see soo much greatness in you!:) You have always made me want to be a better person! Thank you Alyssa Marie Tycksen.
I will forever be greatful to you for giving me that little chance!!
 I cannot believe this is it....
Goodbye,
I will see you in 2.5 years:) can't wait!!!:)

I love you Alyssa. 

-Elder Jared Francis Collins


No comments:

Post a Comment