Sunday, September 8, 2013

If only...

Childhood is a treasure. A treasure I wish I could have back. From the freeness and innocence to the simplicity and casualness. Life was easy. There were no worries. Well other than you always thinking "WHERE IS MOM!?!!?" That is all I honestly cared about. If I didn't know where she was at all times I suddenly became apart of the search and rescue. Haha it's weird but we all know its true. 

I loved my childhood. One thing I miss the most is the lack of...drama...it seems like after 6th grade, everyone just became these dramatic little snitches. There was nothing anyone could do to avoid it. Drama was life. And it still is. Haha I remember I used to freak out when I would be texting someone and they wouldn't text me back. And it was like the end of the world!! Instantly i would think to myself: why do they hate me?, what did I do?, am I a bad person?...we all know all of us have thought that! It's awful and embarrassing haha.

Well I want my childhood back. I want to be who I used to be. I don't necessarily like who I have become. Take me back.

If only.....if only...

No comments:

Post a Comment