Monday, November 11, 2013

Hydrogen peroxide.

Can we be friends? 

Do you want to play?

 Why don't you like me?

 Let's be best friends?

 Come over here?

 I wanna play with you...

get in my van. 



Well.....that escalated quickly....I bet when you were reading that you were thinking its kids asking eachother to play and stuff. But no, your wrong. It's a sex drivin creep who is trying to get with a little kid...

 As much as we all try to deny it, there are actually people like this. Our society is corrupt. For some reason people think it is okay to get with younger people. But it's sooo wrong! But for some reason, it's okay in certain ways......for example:

"My husband and I are madly in love and we are just so excited to be together! We are going down to his yacht this weekend then following that we are going to one of his 200 houses around the world!!

For my 23 birthday we are going to go up to the space station!!!:) I have always wanted to go to the space station! Just to be in the unforgiving space, would be amazing:) 

My husband turns 74 this month....." 

Are you kidding me!? A beautiful young woman is married to an old rich hag?? What is wrong with society!?!? When she was born, he was 51...when she was in highschool he was 68....imagine marrying someone as old as your grand parents.. How has this become accepted? That is no different from a creepy pedophile...so if they get married its all of the sudden okay? 

I don't know...I guess I just don't understand anyone ha. I will be the different one. Maybe one day I will start a movement to end this madness! 

But probably not...that takes courage that I don't have...it takes bravery...
I care too much about what people think about me. I find myself always trying to please everyone. 

I need to break out of my shell...I need to evolve into a "beautiful butterfly"...I need to let go of my pride and live! JUST LIVE!!

But as of right now...I'm a coward...I'm scared....I'll just stay in my shell...turn the lights out....say my prayers....

Goodnight.

-Manchester Black

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...... I swear I got a six pack from this post..... I don't know why I was laughing so hard, maybe because I'm high on something... Shhh don't tell... Haha jk but really I'm high on laughter!!! This made my Monday!! So gracias!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Well.....that escalated quickly"

    Seriously though I'm reading this book right now and the main character is forced to marry someone 30+ years older than her. It's so sad how in some places this is socially acceptable.

    I love that you chose to write about this topic. You're not a coward :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe when she turns thirty, she can buy her husband a casket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. " Come over here?
    I wanna play with you...
    get in my van.
    Well.....that escalated quickly...."

    Hahaha I'll be honest I didn't actually read past there cuz that just took me by surprise. I was not expecting that.

    ReplyDelete