Sunday, November 3, 2013

Perfect balance

I don't know how to forgive...I like to think I do, but I know that I cannot. Forgiving others is not something I am good at...but I have the desire to forgive them. I don't think that means anything but who knows? Maybe it does.

The hardest person for me to forgive is me. I find it impossible for me to forgive myself. I always end up hating myself for all that I have done. Even though I have been forgiven by others and god, I find it soo hard to forgive myself.

I have always been taught to forgive and forget. I think I have forgiven myself a couple of times, but I can't seem to forget about what I have done. I need to get to the point that all that matters is that I have a balanced life, between tight jeans, any clothing, shoes, 

We all need to find that perfect balance In life because....

1 comment:

  1. Wow....just wow...I can't even begin to describe how much this relates to me. It is so hard to forgive others but forgiving yourself...that is like a mission impossible, or mission freaking insanity (Fast and furious) haha ANYHOO....... Loved this post...love your blog...freak..just freak :)

    ReplyDelete