Monday, October 28, 2013

I'm burnt.

I'm really tired of everything right now. There is just so much crap I have to deal with and it sucks. I just wish that there are no more trials in my life. I want to be peaceful and happy. I don't remember the last time I was truly happy.  I miss the times that I loved life, when life was so easy. I am sick of it. It is so annoying that I try my hardest to live a good life but it seems like no matter what I do or say, I'm always making someone mad or upset with me. A lot of the times, I'm making me mad at me. I just look at myself and think what the heck are you doing with your life? 

I feel like I'm one of those people that have dual personalities. Like I don't know how, but I can go from being super happy to depressed and down in a matter of seconds. Maybe I am bipolar... I hope not. Because then people will look at me like I'm this handicapped kid and I will just be pushed away by everyone. But if I was bipolar that would make a lot of sense about most of my life...I can't be bipolar. I don't want to be all drugged up on medicines that I cannot even pronounce??

 I want to live a normal life. But what is normal? Is there such thing as normal? I don't know, I know that I am not normal at all. Maybe everyone thinks that they aren't normal. Normal cannot e an actual standard. It has to just be what people perceive it to be. I don't want to be normal. Normal people are boring. I like being spontaneous and just always trying to have a good time. I wish life was....

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I can go from totally pumped and bouncing off the walls to crying (Not really, but seriously)

    "I want to live a normal life. But what is normal? Is there such thing as normal? I don't know, I know that I am not normal at all."

    Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete