Monday, October 21, 2013

To whom it may concern..

Mind your own business. Like honestly. It is no ones right to ask me about stuff? If I want to talk about things then I will confront you. I hate when something happens and all of the sudden people are telling you what happened in a super exaggerated and wrong way!? What the...? Who do they think they are...telling me about my life, my experiences, like really?? Mind your own damn business. Don't you dare come up to me and tell me how to live my life. I will just straight up beat the living shit out of you. I am done with it. EVERYONE tells me how to handle my life and what to do and what not to do. Did anyone tell Einstein how to live his life? No!! He didn't care, he just did what he did and was the smartest man ever!!! Just think of the potential all of us would have if no one judged us. Or tried to control us..? The possibilities are freaking endless!!! So if you are that judgmental person...please stay away from me..I don't want to become this person that I am not. Let me do my thing. 

Thank you.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment