Monday, October 21, 2013

Screw society.

I miss space camp. It was honestly the best part of my childhood. Just to go through the experience...it was amazing. But I just want to go back to the days where life was simple. Life was full of fun with no worries. Nowadays it's little fun with soooo many worries. It sucks. Why do we have to grow up? I want to stay a kid. But if I did then I would be mocked and probably be put in a mental institution haha idk. Inside me I want to stay true to myself and be a young sprout. But with the world changing I find myself going with the flow to become a boring old tree. I don't like being boring..I want to be the fun, awesome, thrill seeking kid I used to be. Now I find myself being the Debbie downer that doesn't want to go do the crazy stuff I used to do. Take me back. I want my inner child to come out and sprout. But I would be mocked....screw society.

No comments:

Post a Comment