Monday, October 21, 2013

No promises..

I'm afraid to talk to you now. I don't know what to say. To go from being totally in love to not even talking. All in a matter of minutes..honestly all I wanna do is die. This feeling is unbearable. I can't even keep my self together. I'm a wreck. I'm scared for the future of us. Will you now go for my best friends? Because I can see that. And if you do then I won't have any friends anymore because I can't stand seeing you with them. So I would end up being more depressed. Being depressed really sucks. It's so hard to see the bright side of it because there isn't one. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Life is hell. With only one way out. But that's not an option. So I guess I will just have to suck it up. Dang.
Love sucks. Moving on is even worse. I will try...but no promises...no promises....

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment