Sunday, November 17, 2013

It is what it is.

Opening up.

How do you know how to open up to people? 

When do you know if it's appropriate to open up? 

How do you know if you have a good enough relationship to open up?

I tend to find myself opening up to people I shouldn't be. Like I think I have a good enough relationship with them, but I don't have one at all. I guess I'm just a trusting person. That's a blessing and a curse..sometimes I just trust everyone and then someone lets me down and loses my trust..then I start to question all of my relationships....

Ahhh life is hard. There is just so much expected of me that I don't know what to do! Idk it just sucks.

I think that the way you can tell if it is appropriate to open up to someone is to test them. Like tell them little things that don't really matter, And see if they tell people. That way you can establish a foundation of trust. Then you can start telling them stuff. 

This is a really personal thing, knowing if you can tell someone something. Like you will just have to know, no one can tell you how to do this but yourself. I'm sorry that I can't help but it is what it is.

I'm tired.

Peace.

Manchester black

1 comment:

  1. Yes life is hard but you just got to keeeeep hooooldin on.......sorry just started singing Avril Lavigne......anyhoo awkward.....um..so loved your post......I'm just gonna stop before I embarrass myself further...bye!

    ReplyDelete